First, the reason for the bad game experience
If you're confused about whether or not you need a gaming VPN and why your gaming experience isn't good, please refer to the following points to see if you're experiencing similar issues. If yes, please read on below and we will provide you with the corresponding solution.
1. Games banned: With the popularity of games, game censorship has become increasingly strict, especially in countries and regions with strict Internet censorship. Many games are on the banned list, such as "Assemble! Animal Mori Club", "Z1 Battle Royale" and "Free Fire".
2.IP restrictions: Many games do not have servers in your region and can only be played in other game areas, and some areas also restrict IP access for users.
3. Regional restrictions: Not all places have unlimited access to the game. In addition to being subject to online censorship, you may also be subject to gaming restrictions at work, school, etc. (We recommend moderate gaming to relax between work and study).
4. Network congestion and latency: Network issues are one of the main causes of extreme frustration for players. Even if you are a master, the problem of network instability and continuous stalling will make players feel helpless.
5. DDoS attacks: DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks cut off users from servers or network resources by sending a large amount of traffic to the target.
6. Hacker attacks and information leakage: Hackers or other illegal third parties may obtain your IP address, bank account, home address, password, game account and other personal information through your game behavior (login location, purchase equipment, etc.), which will bring property losses and personal dangers to players.
Second, why do I need VPN assistance?
✔ Unlock geographic restrictions: Use gaming VPN to hide your IP address, bypass Network censorship (GFW), and unlock banned popular games. What? A new game or a new version of the game is only available in one country? Don't worry, use the Game VPN to switch to the IP address of the appropriate country (please refer to our recommended US Game VPN), so that you can experience the newly released game early!
✔ Buy your favorite game at a lower price: The price of the same game may be different in different countries and regions, and using a VPN can avoid being a "sucker" and let players buy the game at a lower price (how to enter the Steam game low price zone).
✔ Prevent DDoS attacks: The game VPN has the function of preventing DDoS attacks, it will hide your real IP address, and relieve the pressure on the server to filter incoming traffic, solve the problem of unnecessary traffic caused by speed drop and even server shutdown.
Prevent leakage of personal information: your online behavior may be snooped on by third parties such as your Internet service provider (ISP), advertisers, hackers, and governments. Some unscrupulous third parties may steal your personal information, including sensitive information such as bank passwords, account passwords, and home addresses, resulting in property damage and personal security risks. Gaming VPNS make you invisible in the network by encrypting tunnels and hiding user IP in a variety of ways, making you difficult to be detected by third parties.
Keep public Wi-Fi safe: When you want to pass the time playing games in public places like airports, hotels, cafes, etc., public Wi-Fi can be a threat to you.
Increase network speed and reduce latency: Generally speaking, the latency of the game is related to the server location and the limitations of the Internet service provider. With a gaming VPN, you can connect to more servers and choose one that is closer to your area, reducing gaming latency.
By choosing the right VPN for your game, you can solve the above problems and improve your gaming experience. So how to choose a reliable VPN?
Finally,choose the right VPN
1. Ensure network security and stability: If a gaming VPN is frequently blocked, the connection is unstable, or it cannot defend against cyber threats such as DDoS, the gaming experience will be seriously affected. A good VPN needs to provide a stable connection, fast Internet speed, and user network security.
2. Wide server distribution: The wider the server distribution, the better the user experience in the game, because they can choose the nearest server according to their location, to meet the VPN connection needs of each game area.
3. Strong compatibility, support for multiple devices online at the same time: a qualified game VPN needs to be compatible with various platforms and systems to meet the needs of players on different devices such as mobile games and tabletop games.
4. Provide professional customer service support: In the process of using the VPN accelerator, if you encounter any problems, you need to have online customer service to provide instant answers. It is best to have a VPN provider's technical staff to help users solve the problem.